- Newborn - follows a face in the centre of their view
- 6-8 weeks - follows a moving object or face by turning their head, smiles at things or people they like
Please see the following page for information about signs that may suggest your child has a problem with their vision and what you should do if you are concerned by clicking here for information on eye tests.
- Show your baby pictures of faces and colourful books and toys
- Point out new things to your baby
- Play peek-a-boo and hide and seek