Women's Refuge - Rotherham
They provide help and support for survivors of domestic abuse and sexual exploitation.
At Rotherham Rise they will…
- Believe survivor’s experiences of violence and abuse – no evidence is needed
- Operate a policy of confidentiality to prioritise all survivor safety
- Provide a strengths based, non-judgemental service
- Actively challenge discrimination and promote equality of opportunity
- Treat all survivors as individuals ensuring that their needs are taken into consideration including religion, culture, disability, sexual orientation, gender, age, HIV status or race